Monday, August 8, 2022

Droids, droids and more droids

Just a short post to share these wonderful little droids/robots/sentient dustbins that came in a set from Bad Squiddo games.

A set of seven, they are 28mm scale but all a little shorter than a standard person as would be expected of robots of this type. The first two were asking to painted in the familiar colours of their obvious inspirations.

These next two wouldn't be out of place on a Robot Wars style arena.
I would like to point out that walking robots never fair well though, so "Razer" on the left here I think has the advantage.

These two have a great tin toy feel, so could even find themselves in a Pulp era game.

Finally this little tank was almost forgotten about, it was lost at the back of my painting tray and I nearly forgot to include them. 
I'm amassing quite a collection of robots in this scale so I might have to come up with some skirmish rules for them all. (Who said wargaming had to include people?) They are also going to be useful for Rogue Stars, Stargrave or even possibly Xenos Rampant when it finally arrives. 



No comments:

Post a Comment