Friday, January 14, 2022

Middle Earth painting at Christmas

 So, I have been painting like a (Golden) demon already post Christmas with the Analogue Painting Challenge. under the alias PeterB. For those of you who have not popped over there to find my posts among all the vastly superior work on offer, (There are on average about 10 posts a day from people showing some great painted miniatures over there every single day.) I can give you a brief update on some work I have done so far.

Firstly I have finished the Balrog I picked up at Salute. It actually took a bit more work than I originally thought it would when I bought it. I had to restore two claws at the front of the wings and the point of the rear of one wing entirely with green stuff where they had been snipped off for some reason. 

I then also had to build up the surface below his left foot as his leg was so twisted, that it was clear above the ground.






Next up, a couple of members of the Fellowship, painted as close as I could to their movie counterparts.



Finally, a couple of Bad Squiddo models. the Wolf I picked up to use for Silver Bayonet, the Knight was a model I liked the look of that was part of the recent Kickstarter. I'm not sure I'm happy with the sword and the shield, time will tell if I repaint them.








No comments:

Post a Comment